Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STAGE make up at Tropicana City Mall, PJ



Me and Pauline after the makeover



Before makeover


After makeover



STAGE make up at Tropicana City Mall, PJ

I felt excited for being the lucky winner chosen by BubbleeBIZZ for STAGE, “What is Sexy to You” competition. I would like to share delightful experience I have had with the before and after photos too!

After the collection of ticket, I have booked the make up with the STAGE outlet at Tropicana City Mall, PJ.

I have picked a dress with splash colours in bluish green and yellow, and I was all waiting for a transformation look by Stage. I also wonder how STAGE will polish the look of my eyes by using the latest Floral Frenzy or Floral Flirtation eyeshadow palettes. My wish is to see a more faminine look after the make up.

The make up Artist, named Kate, has shared with me the tips for creating sexy eyes and helped me to draw out the most natural eyebrows paired with a pair glamorous smoking eyes.

Besides, she also applied the liquid foundation with studio effect and pen concealer to create a perfect flawless and fresh look on my face. I enjoyed the Kabuki powder brush that she used to apply the finishing powder too! The Powder brush is made up by 100% synthetic hair and it provides an extra comfort, I believe it will allow easy touch ups on-the-go too!

I have then really convinced by their unique characteristics in each product and grabbed some products home, including the studio effect liquid foundation and make-up base.

Overall, I was really fascinated by the amazing transformation done by STAGE to create a more faminine look in me and STAGE also give me satisfactory services.

Thanks a lot to STAGE & BubbleeBIZZ Team

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails