Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Young Professional Night - October 2009

My company's director has invited few of the young "professionals" to a special night but she was not joining. It's held at Central Market, Cafe Melayu on a fine Saturday. 

Dress code is smart casual, I have chosen my colour splashed dress. 

As I'm not familiar with the direction, I'm guided by my friend cum colleague, Simmy. Along the journey, the sky turned dark, and therefore I decided to bring my orange umbrella with me to the event. However my friend seems not comfortable seeing me with the umbrella, so I left it with the cafe bar person.

That night I came to know few lovely ladies (Bo from Korea but stayed in Malaysia for about 20 years), also an interesting guy, a Toastmaster in IEM  club, who is an engineer from MOX, worked in Korea for about a year. After that I connected them and so delightful to met them both on this special occassion.

Somehow I totally forgot my umbrella as I left the place, only remember it when reached homewill be forty. To cut short the story, I finally get back my umbrella with the kindness offered by the interesting guy above-mentioned.


I wish to thank him here again as his kind gestures really appreciated. I also promise to pay a visit to his Toastmaster club in December. Hope that I will be fortunate enough to hear his speech this year because I seldom get to listen speech from engineer! Haha... Gambate my friend!
    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails