Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1926 Heritage - Friday the 13th November 2009



Do you believe the law of attraction? I had heard about Hainanese food during my breakfast buffet at Cititel on Friday morning. On Friday night, none of us expect to stay for another night. Even after booking the B-Suite for another night stay, we thought we will be heading back and not having any heavy dinner anymore.
However, the heavy rain and heavy traffic bought us to a detour back to Jln Burma, the heritage.
There I met one gracious lady (Annie Tan) and a wise Hainanese man (JP Wong). They bought insights to my life and also helped me to discover my dad, also a Hainanese. Now I learned that I shall be proud to be a hainannese. Also I sat there and read the history written in the Hainanese Delights's menu.



Do you think it looked like the boxing chicken?


Hainanese Yam Duck


Hainanese chicken pie


pudding in the cups


New Item--- not yet in the menu. Freshly baked Hainanese snack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails