Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Do you know how much calories is in a Subway meatball with cheese?

6 inch cheese with lettuce, tomato, onion, green peppers, olive, pickles and cheese
= 560 calories
24grams of fat
63 carbs

Today I am too blessed to have a prelunch and "lunch actually" with my boss and work mates at Subway.



Besides, coupled with a nice cooling iced lemon tea for sharing of two.

My 1st experience to the Subway meatball, tried many subs before but not this, perhaps an influence by the movie "Cloudy with Meatballs".  

Overall experience, good fellowship with fresh sub!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Love it but hard to bite la..
so normally i separate the meatballs and sub to eat..lol

Lilian said...

Oh yea, I will take note the way to eat. Haha... actually I had a tough time finishing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails