Sunday, November 8, 2009

A good makeover experience by Clarins, KLCC.


Prior to makeover


After makeover



Great! It is a good makeover experience by Clarins, KLCC.


Thanks Clarins for the workshop conducted in November 2009 and the free makeover voucher.
I love the combination of
# Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch;
# Truely Matte Foundation Smooth SPF15;
# True Radiance Foundation.


The "Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch" brings out flawless skin complexion.
Just like magic!
The invisible second skin base helps to smoothes surface skin;
 and reduce wrinkle appearance and minimises lines an ddilated pores.


"True Radiance Foundation" has been known as the magical power of light.
It wake up the dull, tired and stressed skin!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Oh.. When I went for the treatment, the makeup artist wasn't there so I din get a makeover.>.<
But I think it's ok for me lar..
So how do you feel of the facial treatment? I personally love it so so much!

*I think the file I sent you was too large so din get in your mail box.I will try to resend later when I got home~

Sherry said...

so pretty! :)

Lilian said...

Thanks. Make up is a good way to boost up a woman confidence.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails