Sunday, November 1, 2009

Innertalk


Yesterday I came across a CD cost RM139 in Popular bookstore, I was rather curious and found out that it is about "Innertalk- unleashing the subconscious power within".

"I feel good"
"I am focus"
"I can do it"
"I am confidence"...

Each CD has certain programs features pleasant, easy-listening music or nature sound that are specially mixed with positive background affirmation on the chosen self-help topic.

The creator of "Innertalk" is Dr Eldon Taylor, credited with distinctions in five doctarates has been honoured by many organisations  for his work.
He was awarded the coveted International Peace Prize (2005) by United Cultural Convention, recommeded by UNESCO. This is in recognition of his effort in tteaching Self -Responsibility.

For more information, log on to

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails