Thursday, November 5, 2009

Make a memorable record and thank you note to my dear friends


To my dear Pui Lai, you are always there when I need a listening ear.
Thanks for being my very special friend.



My princess Cheryll and me at the Sakae Sushi shop.

Hannie, my neighbour at PwC office, One Sentral.
Photo captured on my last service day.


Wan Xin, you are yound and capable, hope you find meaningful marriage life with your better half.



Sweet Rachel and me for the open air cinema at KDU campus field after work hours.

 
Hey, these are my "psyco" friends who laugh, sing and play with high spirit that I met in precious work place, Pricewaterhouse Coopers International Assignment Services Sdn Bhd. So greatful to know you all.
From left: me, kak mas, isa, fatima amira.


Wow. a long waited meet up with Jien Yee. When will I see you again dear?


Two lovely gals in pink (is really coincidence). Chan Chan & me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails