Monday, January 11, 2010

Plus Size Kitten: My Kiehl's Super Birthday Party


Miu will select the best 20 comic strips and be selected to attend her
2010 BIrthday Party at Kiehl One Utama.

This contest ends at 13 Jan 2010 2.00pm
Result will be out on 13 Jan 2010 night!

Hurry, be part of this Party of the decade!
Miao Miao Miao!




Listen!Miu announcement...


Opps... I said I cannot wait to go...
that explains why I also create this comic frame

BUT...

Not Too late ...

Here my contest entry goes....

hehe




This comic is created using
to make Miu
drop me an invite to her
Kiehl's Super Birthday Party
on
THIS COMING FRIDAY

15 Jan 2010


"My Kiehl's Super Birthday Party" coming soon...
THIS FRIDAY!!!

Kiehl is going to lauch their
Acai Berry Organic, Damage-Repairing
Skincare in this Berry Birthday Party!
Miao Miao Miao!








3 comments:

Miu said...

Hi Lilian :D thanks for joining this contest! but but.. u need to submit comic strip, cannot comic frame.

:D let me know when u add ur comic strip k (the one with story line punya)

Miu said...

Hi Lilian pls check yoru email

Lilian said...

Dear Miu, I checked email dy...

THIS TIME I AM REALLY NOT DREAMING HO...
hahaha

I'm coming with 3 Kiehl's empty container in full size...

Merry Birthday to my beloved Miu, not in you in person yet.

Love your blog layout and constant updates!

YESHHHH BABY! Going to see you!

XOXO
Li Lian

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails