Monday, January 18, 2010

Tsuya Tsuya Make-up Workshop



Tsuya Tsuya Glamorous Korean Night Diva

- Thick Eyebrown
- Bold Lips
- Soft Smocky Eyes with Gel Eyeliner
- Long thick Lashes
- Light Blusher




Can you see the difference?
Diva vs not yet Diva eyemake-up

The make up artist is the finalist of Shu Uemura Beauty Art
Make-up Competition from the year of 2006 to 2008 --- KF Bong




Hehe... time to experience Tsuya Tsuya products

What have I try?

- BB Cream no.23
- Gel Eyeliner
- Mascara
- Blusher
- Glossy Lip colour

My experience?

Well, the range I tried was not really impressive.
The eyeliner tester was rather dry and require some skill to apply.
I was expecting a more sassy diva look and this was
rather below my expectation.

However, I must thank you Vonvon for this invitation to the workshop
and learn about Tsuya Tsuya products and Korean Diva make-up.




Mr Bong the make-up artist




Pauline and I

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails