Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Movie Sharing: Valentine's Day and Wish All Happy Chap Goh Meh


I have watched Valentine's Day on 9 February 2010
with the free movie tickets we presented the Cinnamon Lion T-shirt 
at Cathay Cineplex, e@Curve.

It was a comedy type of movie even though
there were a lot of couples with "not-so-happy" endings.

Lesson that I learned, I put in this way:
Love is long lasting when you are willling to go with the flow
and uncertainties with full trust for each other.




I'm looking forward for this show:
"When in Rome"

Beth is a young, ambitious New Yorker who is completely unlucky in love.
However, on a whirlwind trip to Rome,
she impulsively steals some coins from a reputed fountain of love,
and is then aggressively pursued by a band of suitors.


The main casts: Nick (Josh Duhamel) and Beth (Kristen Bell)


I love this precious figurine so much and hope will get it ONE DAY!
Is titled as  "Life Is Sweeter With You"

Here I wish all the pretty gals and all followers
of my blog be blessed in
the coming Chap Goh Meh
(Chinese Valentine's Day).
XOXO
Li Lian Wah 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails