Monday, March 1, 2010

Completed Final Toastmaster Speech in Competent Communicator Manual!

Completed Final Toastmaster Speech in Competent Communicator Manual
 on 24 February 2010 at District 51 The Accountants' Meeting
(a joint division meeting from Toastmasters Clubs -
MIA, CIMA, KPMG, EY, PWC, DKC) !

Word of The Day: Radiant


Group photo for Radiant District 51 The Accountants' Meeting
Present with us were the president of EY Club,
Division P Governor Dr. Caren Lee, three distinguished TM and
many excellent RADIANT Toastmasters.

My speech #10 topic subject is DECISION.
My speech evaluator from KPMG Toastmasters Club:
Raja Ahmad Muzamir,
Competent Communicator, Competent Leader.

The Hosting Toastmasters Club is Ernst and Young (EY)
Toastmasters Club's with its club motto of 
"BEGIN, THE REST IS EASY"

It's true enough that the journey towards Competent Communicator
is a challenging learning pathway, and is not
just attending club(s) meetings and give speeches but to role play as well. 

The objective of my final speech was "Inspire Your Audience".
Even though it was a good speech presented in front of many "new friends";
but there were still some rooms for improvement
stated by my evaluator in the project speech manual.
Raja Ahmad (picture as below) my evaluator also
awarded the Best Evaluator of the day (by votes from all)!

Radiant Raja Ahmad Muzamir and I



Radiant supporters from my own club
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Toastmasters Club
VPE Poh Ying, VPM CC Tanusha, myself, new member,
and club advisor CTM Yiek Lee   

Not forget to mention on my very precious supporter Pritam...
He came up to the meeting room and said "Lilian,
you can do it well! prior the start of the meeting."

 

Me and radiant Pritam

What is next for me?
I would like to proceed to the advance speech manual.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails