Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lancome Roadshow at KLCC Concourse (2nd - 8th March 2010)


The annoucement in CLEO mag March issue.


The view of the roadshow setup in a castle form.


Lancome
Celebrating 75 Years of French Beauty
1935-2010

The showcase included its best seller skincare, makeup and fragrance products!


The tour is to be completed with 3 stamps before I can redeem my
Lancome goodie bag.

My eye makeover looked so glittering!


This was the look when I opened my eyes


My last stop after the fragrance section is skin analysis with Lancome .
The result matched my written concern : Dehydration

Solution: Drink water, slepp early, do face mask.
avoid air-cond if can, hmmm this is also a GREEN move to our mother earth! 

NO haul as I have signed up for Make-up with Lancome Workshop
at the Robinssons Gardens Mall on 10 April 2010.

However the confirmation not obtain yet!
Waiting patiently...........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails