Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Great Guardian Makeover - 4th April 2010

This year 2010, The Great Guardian Makeover 
happened at 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Ground Floor,
Centre Court (Old Wing) from 11am till 9pm
Date: 3rd and 4th April 2010

I attended the Sunday makeover session.



Participating media: NuYou, Female and HerWorld



This picture taken before makeover but with light and minimum foundation.
I just followed the instruction given at the back of the makeup ticket.


I think I was satisfied with the look.
What do you think?


Photo shooting area.



My photo printed for collection.

Also all participants received Guardian Goodies bag.
it contains a bottle of the Colla-Plus collagen drink,
Olay and Nivea face cleanser,
travel pack of neutrogena facial wash and toner,
Guardian promotional coupons booklet, etc. 




2 comments:

Miu said...

although nice but the overall makeover n look, is too mature for u :(

Shilka said...

Have to agree with Miu! You looks so fresh in the white dress (the crisp white color really suits you), but I think the dark lip color take away from the freshness... I'd switch it to pink gloss

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails