Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dining: My pick at Charms Cafe, One Utama


A charming me at Charms Cafe, One Utama
located at 2nd floor near to the TGV cinema and FOS.

Personally I had a good dining experience in my previous visit a year ago.




Very nice deco with these colourful lightings.




Lamb Charmer is my pick


Lamb Charmer (RM18.90)
Rating: 2.5/5
I find it was overcooked and quality has been
reducing compare to my previous visit. 


Lamb Charmer served with rice


Drip-on Vietnamese coffee (stronger type)
Rating: 2/5
Not as thick and fragrance as I thought.
A bit dissapointed for this order.

The above is merely my personal opinion and
may varies with others' taste buds I assumed.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

oh nice.. go one utama before but not dine there before.

Lilian said...

Nice place to hang out next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails