Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2010 Shu Uemera Tokyo Lash Launching


I was at the 2010 Shu Uemera Tokyo Lash Launching at Mid Valley =]

Neo-Tokyo odyssey,
Shu Uemura's 2010 Tokyo lash bar collection
challenges the boundaries of eye lashes with its,
futuristic, cyber & Sci-fi inspired creation!
We experience the ultra-modern and enchanting eye =]
Have you check out our ultra-futuristic
premium eye lashes?

 


Refreshment for participants
Hmmm.... it's delicious



Photo from Shu Uemera Malaysia facebook
All monkeys with the latest Tokyo lash collections!!!
woot! So charming !!!


My pick: Cosmic Chain Tokyo Lash





I love this dimension
and I felt my eyes like having a pair of peacock's feather but can blink!
LOL



Kelly with the brownish lash, that time I was without any Tokyo lash on me.



My darling Jess, she was so pretty with her make up and dress!!



With the model in the futuristic look!



Goodies bag for participant!
Sun protector
Make-up cleansing oil
Mineral make-up powder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails