Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Love IDI Campaign (2010)

I Love IDI Campaign
KLCC
3rd July 2010

Short Intro:
IDI-Italy 1858™ is a proven corrective & preventive skin treatment series
- [dermatologically tested]



The purpose of me joined the I Love IDI Campaign

To collect my prize and meet my blogger friends!
I saw Kelly, Cia Wei, Zheng, Miu, Fatin...



I Love IDI pillow

 

me and Kelly


Kelly, Cia Wei , Zheng and me


I won the I LOVE IDI campaign : Friend Get Friends,
suggested more than 200 fans to IDI Facebook.

IDI Multi action mask worth RM186
I LOVE IDI T-shirt
I LOVE IDI key chain deco
I LOVE IDI eco bag


I participated in IDI mini facial too!
This is the "before" facial look




IDI Lab 6.10 DermGental Cleansing Milk
Lab 6 [Six] means for sensitive skin



IDI Lab 6.11 DermaGentle Conditioning Lotion

 

IDI Lab 0.22
ClariAction Lightening Cream 


Lab 0.31 MultiAction Mask
Purify & Soothe Sensitive Skin
Refreshing & Brightening Skin


Ta-Da... Done

 

Effect:
Spots were lightened
Pores were tightened
Face look brighter
Scars less visible
Overall I felt satisfied!

Thanks IDI =]

IDI products can be purchased from selected Guardian pharmacies,
such as Mid Valley, KLCC, e@Curve...




2 comments:

Miu said...

u have the products that i am using too! i love them all! the cleansing milk n conditioning lotion for sensitive skin is Awesseommmeeeee

Jean said...

I love the mask too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails