Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sa Sa Malaysia: The Beauty of Goodwill


Last week I purchased the makeover vouchers from Sa Sa
and it is also for the purpose of charity 
In addition I received a free limited Sa Sa cosmetic pouch (picture as below). 






For hair do and photo shoot I purchased another RM10 voucher from Sa Sa. 

Then another RM10 for photo lamination.

So total spend was RM30. But the charity house will get RM 10 from me
and RM10 from Sa Sa



This was how I looked prior to the makeover


After the makeover using Cyber Colors Cosmetic,
she choose the confidence look for me and I have smokey eyes!


Picture with my makeover artist




She is my pretty sister!
This is her first time posing on stage with hairdo and makeup!!!

Thanks to Sa

1 comment:

Miu said...

your bunny ribbon hair band is cute.. n u look pretty! ur sister also join u, first time i see her :D look alike!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails