Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eat, Play and Laugh Pool Party by Jess Lee

Jess's Birthday Pool Party

@Waldorf Tower, Club Floor




The pool.


Me and my colourful balloons

We had delicious food, games and lotsa laughter  



Pretty Jess and the yummy cake!


Birthday cake from Lavender by Jess's bf, Justin

Kelly, Sharon, Jess, me and Camie
Ju Li, Lilian, and Wendy

Winner's prize - Eye shadow


 Lilian Loi is the winner!


This is my lucky draw prize
I like it soooo muchhhh
Muaks Jess


This sasatinnie I got from answering the first question in the Q&A session.



Our 'doorgift'
oooooo is Laneige samples and Lunasol, Jess's favorite
cosmetic brand =]

Happy Happy Day for all of us =]
Thanks to Kelly the co-organiser and our lovely Jess!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails