Friday, October 15, 2010

Pizza Brava Hartamas (Using Everday.com.my coupon)





I was introduced to Pizza Brava Hartamas from
the promotional coupon by Everyday.com.my
52% off Large 12 inch Pizza.

I paid RM11 for the RM25 Large 12 inch Pizza.



Seriously worth it!
This shop is directly opposite PELITA nasi kandar shop
(from the main road, you can see Bomba station)

PIZZA BRAVA

Jalan 25/70 A, Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Pizza Brava's specialty of wood fire thin crust pizza
which is extremely crispy with handmade dough.









They also serve great varieties of western food.
Most of the food selections in the menu are below RM20.




Our drinks:
Orange Juice and Ice Lemon Tea.


Wild mushroon soup at RM7.90 only.
Yummy, I like hand made soup
however it cannot beat the one served in Delicious Cafe.

Pictures of the making of wood fire
thin crust pizza









the point at which pasta is properly cooked
– not too hard and not too soft.
The pasta is firm and tender to the bite.




Here come my al dente ("to the tooth" or tender crisp)
pizza Brava


My rating: 3.5 of 5
Taste nice, I would prefer more cheese
and meat to be added to it.

Will I visit again?
Maybe yes.

1 comment:

Miu said...

i had it on 10.10.10!!! nice :D like it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails