Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My 2nd visit to Hot Piper

My 2nd visit to Hot Piper fall on a public holiday and that day
I had my morning walk with my sister
at TTDI park.

That was her first time to Hot Piper.
She like the place and quite satisfied with the food that we had together.

We used up the Everday coupons (coupon purchased at
only at RM5 for a set value worth RM17)
and we added a bowl of mushroom soup. 



Creamy homemade mushroom soup that served with home made bread 
at RM6.90 or
add RM3.90 with any set purchased.



Creamy Tumeric and Herbs Pasta
It is served with chicken sausage.
My sister quite like the tatse too!
Ala cart price is at RM12.50


Rice set - Crispy Chicken with special sauce
that serve with butter rice and raisin!
It's yummy!!!
ala cart price is at RM10.90

The above sets include a drink of your choice (tea/ coffee) 


Also provides catering service, read more on their menu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails