Thursday, December 16, 2010

San Steamboat at Melaka


I was so lucky to found this RM8.90
steamboat buffet at Melaka on their last day of promotion. 
It was raining softly that evening and the place is full! 



Can you spot me?


San Staemboat signage


Crowded!!!! Full house!!!


Seafood section - crab


Meat section


Fishball section


Vegetables section


Noodles section


My friend's treasure!!


My treasure!!!


The compliments for making our seafood soup!!!
Yum Yum


The gas is located under the table and is controlled by electrical switch.

I think the selections would be more interesting without promotion.

Will I visit again this place? Maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, can i know what is the price now for adult on weekday ? and do u have the contact number ? tq

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails