Friday, January 21, 2011

Malaya Optical : Preview Collection of Performance Enhancing Eyewear

I have been invited by Tammy to attend a "Preview Collection of
Performance Enhancing Eyewear"!

Date: 8th January, 2011 (Saturday)

Venue: Malaya Optical Damansara Utama (refer to map below)
Time: 11.30am - 3.00pm
F&B provided.

I was captured by Tammy's statement in her blog post:
"The eyes are the windows to the soul"
so why not give that window a makeover?
First thing I learned is about Malaya Optical
from Tammy's blog post and the Malaya Optical Facebook page.

Malaya Optical  is the eye experience boutique in Malaysia, its products are
contact lenses, prescription lenses, designer frames, branded sunglasses. 
Its history in Malaysia can be traced back to 1957!

Contact lens available at Malaya Optical are
Sauflon,
Acuvue,
Bigger Eyes Sexy Looks,
Bausch and Lomb,
Biomedics,
Focus and
LOGIC.

Malaya Optical outlets:
Damansara Uptown
CapSquare
China Town
Yong Shook Lin
Subang Jaya
Jusco Setiawangsa

Below is the Style Guru Ryan Ho
(picture taken from Tammy's blog post)
He styles up celebrities and Miss Malaysia too!



The designer spec - Robert Marc (American designer)
Robert Marc Eyewear epitomizes exclusivity, luxury and sophistigation!


The display of branded sunglasses


The publicity of Malaya Optical in local papers and mag
Malaya won many awards including
Award from Johnson and Johnson Top Fitter Award on 2010.


The vouchers and my purchase of the contact lens

Free Comprehensive Performance Enhancing Eye Examination worth RM150
1 box of Acuvue Contact Lenses for Free if blogger would like to review it
A Special Rate of RM15 only for Color Contact Lenses* (monthly)
RM150 voucher Prescription Lens Voucher
 
Biomicroscopy Procedure
It can examines the frontral structures and posterior segments of human eye
which includes the eyelid, sclera, conjunctiva, iris, natural crystalline lens and cornea.




Eye Test
I find that still not as accurate compare to the manual eye check using the chart and lenses.


Tammy annouced the winner for the best comment on Malaya Optical FB


The winner is Isabel Lee Ying Jee
She won a year supply of colour contact lens from Malaya Optical worth RM380!

Then I also tried on the branded sunglasses!



Testing with silver frame


Camie said this suites me!!


Let's have a closer look of the highly recommended by Camie.



COACH sunglasses
Round shape, mixture of pink and purple frame.

After being served with sandwich, finger food and drink,
I have photos with my followers and FB friends!



Sharon and I


Kelly and I


Rane and I


Camie and I


Xin Yi and I


Kenby and I

I bought 3 boxes of contact lens and get a free box (for blogger),
color contact lens LOGIC at RM15 per box (monthly)!

I have tried it and it's better than a previous brand I tried.
Still soft lens but easy to put on and cause no irritation this round!
Plus it gives me BIGGGG Eyes!!! Woot!!!



This is the lens I would to review.


I like my Big Brown Eyes!
Colour: Brown, looks more natural plus my hair is a bit brown too!
Easy to wear: YES
Price: affordable
Will it cause dryness: Yes to me after under air-cond room above 8 hours. 
Will I buy this again: why not =]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails