Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bareno Run 2011 at Bt. Jalil

Bareno Run 2011 
Bt. Jalil national Stadium
5KM Women
Reporting Time: 6.30am
Flag Off Time: 6.50am

The portion of the tickets to collect T-shirt and BIB


Female runner T in Red
My No 9339 Category K (5KM)


I was late by 5 mins after flagoff time.
The I ran almost 85% of the journey to get this cert and medal
for Women category
I was the 120th of all women category,
hard to believe it!
I took 25mins for 5KM if I calculated correctly. 



Cool down  session


Posing happily!



So many participants!!!
More than 4000 I guess!



The organiser sponsored Taufufa, Red bean soups, watermelon sliced
isotonic drinks by 100PLUS
Mineral waterby Spritzer
Red bean bun by Gardenia




Salonpas for pain relief gel


Posing again!


Dont know darling whereabout???


Finally Lucky draw but very boring one,
so we left before it finish



My dear 宝贝 and I


Coming up
Kinrara Run
24 pril 2011 (Sunday)
Taman Damai Utama, Bdr Kinrara Puchong
7:15am


Bidor Run 24 April 2011



Haha, I noticed this poster by Chap Ayam Runners
they have a blog too!

3 comments:

ChaiFung said...

congrats on finishing!hope to see you in next run!

Lilian said...

Yea. Energiser Run at Sepang!

Pearl said...

Do you know that the number of medals allocated for category women 5km is actually 50 medals only?

Most of those who participated the category women 10km and were in top 300 couldn't get medals because most were already snapped by participants of women 5km...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails