Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Colors Cabin at Damansara Utama




Colors Cabin at Damansara Utama

Color Cabin Nail Spa & Beauty is located at 70A, First Floor,
Jalan SS21/62, 47400 Damansara Utama-
Uptown, Selangor.
Call 03-7729 7818 to make an appointment

I visited this shop for the first time
with my coupon from Everyday.com
at only RM39.90 (price after 66% off)
The service (worth RM120) including
Manicure & Pedicure
Cool Mint Mask for feet (NP - RM40)
Colors Cabin uses OPI, ORLY, Jessica and JustNail products




When I entered, there is a sofa welcome me while waiting to be served =]



After about 15mins, I was being served.
My nails before the  manicure. 



My selection of colour: No. 93
At first I want to mix with the purple No. 125
but that required to top up for RM5 for each nails if I heard it correctly!
Then I decided to stick to No. 93 from the OPI colours plate.



The outcome.









They display the Burlesque "theme" from OPI colours




OPI Katy Perry range


The RM48 and RM58 set


RM68 set




RN78 set


RM88 set

My Ratings for Colors Cabin
 Service rating: 7/10
Professionalism: 8/10
Price: affordable

5 comments:

Colors Cabin Nail Spa said...

Thanks for you rating lilian, we will keep up our job ....Cheers Colors Cabin Nail Spa

Lilian said...

You're welcome. Thanks for posting the comment here =]

Anonymous said...

apparently,colors cabin at DU was not answering calls,not informing us they've moved,and where to!! i've signed up a package with them and nvr even used for once and theri gone,calling their other branches at kota kemuning doesn't ,i was told they have nothing to do with other branches cuz owned by different person and they don't care to talk much about it! What a horrible scam!

Lilian said...

I also boought 3 sessions, and 2 not use yet, I have contact LIving Social, their reply as below:

Please be advised Colors Cabin Nail Spa is shifting to SS2 and will resume business very soon in July. The new location will be announced on their Facebook page as soon as they start operation.

The person in charge, Ms Anis Yusof, can be reached at 012-5279720. If the merchant does not answer your phone call, you may send a SMS or leave a message on their Facebook page and they will get back to you shortly.

Alternatively, you may also send an email to hi@colorscabin.com for bookings and queries.

Anonymous said...

Try that hp no couldnt get thru wat happend?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails