Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's Experience the GO WHITE WITH CLARINS and get samples!!!


Clarins at Parkson KLCC
(left corner)


Clarins at Parkson KLCC
(right corner)




White PLUS HP
Newly formulated with White Flower extracts
(Daisy and Sea Lily Extracts)



The range of White PLUS HP



This set is at RM399
Cream Cleanser
SPF 20+ (oil free)
Intensive Whitening Serum
Gentle Renewing Brightening Peel
A Nice Red Handbag

Buy on Parkson Bonus Link day on 25 March 2011
and collect 5X Bonuslink Points!!!



My participating picture for GO WHITE WITH CLARINS
please give me your support
by leave me a comment "Go White with Clarins"
on my picture 
between 30 March - 6 April 2011



The friendly SA, Yvase explained to me on the benefits of the Clarins New
White Plus HP Whitening Repairing Night Cream
and I received my samples that inclusive of the
Facial Shaping Lift 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails