Monday, March 28, 2011

Nails De Beauty


Nails De Beauty
(The Strand, Kota Damansara)


No. 66-1, Jalan PJU 5/21, The Strand, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Operating hours: 10am – 8pm (Mon – Fri),
10am – 5pm (Sat – Sun) Closed on Wednesdays.

Phone: 03 - 6142 6726 / 03- 6142 6727

 

I got this previous deal is from GroupsMore, RM40 (worth RM130)


[70% Off] Full Mani-Pedi package: Manicure +
moisturizing Paraffin Hand Treatment and Pedicure
+ Whitening Leg Spa + Sea Salt Leg Scrub + additional Hand & Leg Massage.
O.P.I products with over 100 colours to choose from.



The shop is located at the 1st floor,
same row as Delifrance.


The interior view.



My pink nails


And OPI Diva in You Red for my toe nails

Overall, I think this deal is really worth it for the mani and pedi services!
and I like the scrub on my feet followed by light massage. 


Their current promotional including
Manicure: RM35
Pedicure: RM45
Eyelash extention RM88
50% off for 1st trial facial.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails