Sunday, April 3, 2011

I wish to win a wedding gown by Luv4ever!!!

Luv4ever
 - Online Bridal Shop Every girl deserve a piece of dream gown
which they can make your dream comes true within your budget!!

Luv4ever offers tailor made wedding gowns as well as a bridesmaid dress
that will coordinate with your theme and colors.


If you are working within a budget, their service is your best choice.
Luv4ever promises the best quality they offer from their best resources.

Now, Luvever is organising a contest to win a wedding gown! 

Check it out HERE






This is my entry to win a wedding gown of my choice as shown above.

Hope you can support me by click LIKE on my entry
by following 2 steps:
1st to like Luv4ever page
2nd to click LIKE at my ENTRY

I appreciate all your support!!!



**Voting will be closing on 15th April 2011 @ 5pm



** Result will be announced on 16th April 2011



A picture taken with my love.

2 comments:

WendyPua said...

CongratZz
Sweet Sweet To See your Wedding Picture !

Lilian said...

Thanks Wendy being the first to say a word here!!!
That's not wedding picture, just studio package for personal album.
Hehe. Anyway we plan to take wedding picture in August 2011

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails