Friday, April 1, 2011

Origins Plantscription Roadshow (Part 2)

On 28th March
There's a good promotion from The Malaysian Women's Weekly (MWW)
that I got to know from its Facebook Fanpage!

The Promotion:
"Stand a chance to grab an Origins gift pack worth RM100
exclusively for Malaysian Women's Weekly (MWW) readers!"

I was excited and followed these steps and headed to the Origins Roadshow!
1. Take the Origins Skin Age-alysis at http://plantscription.origins.my/
2. Use your camera or mobile phone & screenshot the result page of your quiz
3. Head over to Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, between 28 Mar -3 Apr
4. Be one of the first 10 to show your screenshot,
and sit down for a Free Mini Facial!
5. Spend RM100 and get this exclusive gift pack only for MWW readers.



My screen shot of Origins Skin Age-alysis



Gift pack exclusively for MWW readers
when spend RM100 and above! 



I bought the Never-a-Dull-Moment (NDM) scrub at RM110
and enjoy the gift.
Thanks to MWW and Origins!


This gift pack comes with a pouch!


After consultation,
I enjoyed my mini facial using all the above products!
Dr. Andrew Weil (DAW) cleanser, toner,
NDM scrub, 
DAW mask, serum, 
Plantscription serum,
DAW face lotion! 

Before


after cleansing


DAW mask


Different absorption due to different moisture level
at different parts of my face

After the mask,
I felt so refresh!


The left side was lifted up, 
laugh line is less visble
and face is more bouncy!



Mini facial was completed!


They have a range of products to target at specific skin condition!
Namely,
1. Make-A-Difference (for dehydrate skin)
2. Dr. Andrew Weil (for skin repair)
3. Perfect World (for antioxidant)
4. Brighter-By-Nature (for whitening)
5. Zero Oil (for acne, and deep cleansing) 


Purchase with Purchase (PWP)
(Please refer to my previous post.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails