Monday, April 4, 2011

The Simple Proposal at Victoria Station


On 29th March 2011,
I plan to go for a Japanese buffet using the coupons
but we didn't make it as it was heavy traffic to reach Kepong from PJ.
Then I suggested to dine at the Victoria Station.

This is our first visit to this restaurant.
The environment made me felt like sitting in a choo choo train with many cabins,
it was later only I found out that the restaurant followed the "train carriage" theme.
(you can see the signage of Platform 1 in above photo too!)

The Captain, waiters, waitresses were very helpful and quite attentive.
Service rating: I give them 4 over 5.



Station Medan Damansara
11-17, Jalan Setiapuspa,
Medan Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2093-6888 , 03-2094-9406
Fax: 03-2093-0932

You may also visit their website here

 

The table set up


They offer lobster too!
Promotion for lobster starts April, so
we decided to try it in April instead!


Grape juice sparkling with no sugar!
This was a halal restaurant therefore not serving wine
and no smoking is allowed.


Australian Premium Grape Juice.



Red Indian deco


Ancient Petrol Pump

It was perferct if you looking for privacy,
cozy quite environment with dim lighting!

However the menu was rather unimaginative,
offers usual steakhouse fare.

Food is ok and pretty standard.


The garlic bread

Rating: 3.5/5

(RM1.70/pc)

My little suggestion is not to have bread as it can be quite filling!!!



V.S. Escargots 1/2 doz

Rating: 4/5

It's V.S. No.1 seller appertizer.
Delicious French garden snails delicacy
baked with mouth watering V.S. Escargot sauce.

(RM15.90 per 1/2 doz.)


Me, with the V.S. Escargots



V.S. Oxtail

Rating: 4/5

It's their Signature. Savory! Spicy!
Cooked with aromatic herbs and
brew to perfection!

I like fragrance from the herbs!

(RM12.90)


Braised Lamb Shank with Roast Sauce

Rating: 3/5

An authentic dish!
Braised over slow fire for a long time and
served with mashed potato
choicest farm fresh vegetables and
V.S. Chef Roast Sauce.

(RM36.90)


Seafood Platter

Rating: 2/5

A combination of tiger prawn, calamri, breaded fish fillet,
scallops and crabmeat stick and served with potato and salad

(RM35.90)
However, when came to the main dish,
both of us feel quite full already.
And he was having too much water and
therefore excused himself to the washroom.


It took him quite some time to e back
and suddenly,
someone bring me a bouquet of flowers with Doremon???
OHHH!!! It's him!



He tried to give a little speech to bring out the question:
"Will you marry me?"

But he is very gentleman as he said I can consider over it and asked
how long I need to consider.

He also apologized for not able to sing me a song
that he has selected but will
definately sing it to me by end April after some pratices!

Hmm...
He seems very serious about things that he said and
I did agree to spend my life time with him,
with the hope that he will sing me the song that he promised! 



Thank you my love for putting the efforts for a proposal!



Cheers!


The Flower


The Ring



Heart shaped candies and Doraemon softtoy!!!


Me, with the bouquet of flowers


3 comments:

WendyPua said...

Sweet Sweet, Congratzz!!
if my turn, i sure wan to have winnie the pooh !!! Hehehe

Miss Sunshine Kelly said...

congratulations!!! its so sweet. i am happy for you :)

nadia.H said...

congrats! both u and the doraemon are soo cute..hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails