Sunday, May 15, 2011

Japanese Buffet at Nelson Tan at Kepong


Redeemed my Everyday coupons at Nelson Tan Japanese Buffet at Kepong!!!

Nelson Tan Cafe & Restaurant
D-G-9 ,Jalan Metro Perdana 2,
Taman Usahawan Kepong
Kepong Utara, 52100 K.L.
Tel: 03-6258 5871

Business Hours:
Mon - Sun : 12:00pm - 12:00am
Off on 2nd & 4th Monday week.



Click on the map for details of map.


I bought this deal from Everyday Coupon


It is really a good deal!!!
Only Rm32.50 per pax for a Japanese dinner buffet!!!




A section for Sashimi lovers


The Sauce area


Sushi section


Cha Soba my favorite!
Matcha noodles serve cold


The add-on for my Cha Soba


Grilled meat stick by order.
* No limit for each table!



The small kitchen located at the centre of the dining hall.



The set up of the table


Hmmm.. yummy
my Cha soba is nice!



This was served fresh
the minced meat prepared fresh on that day!
Squid, Pork and Prawn minced meat
that I put in my shabu-shabu


This is the output of the minced meat in my shabu-shabu



Fresh Oyster!



Shishamo!!!!
All fish eggs inside the stomach of this fish


Deep fried seafood taufu



Grilled Saba


Frilled Sausage

Overall experience rating
Choices of Food : 8/10 
Service : 9/10
Food Quality : 8/10
Environment: 7/10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails