Sunday, June 26, 2011

HRH Nail Studio Pedicure Party for Plusizekitten!


(Pictures here were taken from Plusizekitten's blog)

Plusizekitten's Blog is now 3 years old!!!
How time flies!!!
I came to follow her blog even before I became a blogger about 2 years ago
and glad to mentioned that through her great effort,
I have attended many great events, just to name a few, there were
Clarins Power To Try Workshop for Plusizekitten (FOC)
and her birthday party
at Kiehl's Acai Berry Party at One Utama!

Plusizekitten got most of her followers convert to shopaholic successfully and
we never miss a single great deal or promotional activities in town!
wahahahaha

Of course being a shopaholic is not cool at all if we forget to pamper ourselves!
Our feet worked so hard in searching for fashion items and beauty products
all day long during sales!
Therefore it is definately worth to give a little pamper to our aching tired feet
and having them trim, clean and brighten up in a nail salon!

(The above and below paragraphs
are to explain the reasons
why I really need to join this HRH Nail Studio Pedicure Party
for Plusizekitten) 
NOW, I heard that I might get a free pampering session for Plusizekitten
which comes JUST IN TIME as I need to save up for house loan installments next month!!!
That means I have to cut my spending, reduce shopping and save to pay up the loan.
                    
Hey, maybe Tammy can read my mind!!!       

               
My feet would be happy if Plusizekitten allows me to come and
join the excitement this coming Saturday at HRH Nail Studio
(Happy Garden at Section 17 Petaling Jaya)
for nearly 50 mins
feet scrub, massage, nails trim and shape to their fancy,
top with the color of their choice!

SOUNDS LIKE SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE, RIGHT?



Besides that, Sidney Kan from BigBoysOven will prepare us the
special pedicure cookies and cupcakes
to munch munch on!

I seriously couldn't imagine how that pedicure cookies look like!
Perhaps it is made in 3D?
hahahaWe shall wait to see them!!!


THREE outlets of HRH Studio:

HRH Nail Studio SS2
105, Jalan SS 2/24,
47300 Petaling Jaya.
03-7877 0815
Business Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10:30am - 7:30pm

HRH Nail Studio Seksyen 14
29A, 1st Floor,
Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14,
46100 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 017-399 5206

HRH Studio Happy Garden
937A, Jalan 17/38,
Happy Garden,
46400 Petaling Jaya.
(Above 7-11)
Tel: 03-7960 0669
Business Hours:
Mon - Sun : 10.30am - 7.30pm
(By appointment on Sat and Sun)

Cross my fingers and
please wish me luck!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails