Saturday, June 4, 2011

WEVents 1st Anniversary Masquerade Party

WEVents 1st Anniversary Masquerade Party

As a member of WEVents, I was invited to WEVents MASQUERADE party
 on 27th May 2011, and was held at Tiara Tini Ballroom
at The Royale Bintang Hotel, The Curve.

Every members came in a mask!!

(Pictures taken from WEVents FB and Jess Lee's FB)




The highlight of the party will be the best mask competition!!!
The competition participants get a 5 min fame on stage
to act/ sing/ dance to portray the character they choosed.

Some suggestions are Cat Woman or Snow White or Moulin Rouge.
Competition participants can opt to pick their mask from Axxezz with discount,
supported by hairdo by A Cut Above and shoes by NOSE to match their chosen theme.

The audience voted winner will be crowned the WEVents Masquerade Queen!!!
The 2 runner ups will received a
Prizes sponsored by Axxezz, NOSE, A Cut Above and I NUOVI.


TEN contestants on stage



Me, #1 contestant


Black dress with hair bun and tiara
layers of Pearl Necklace
and my 'modified' version of mask!!!
The material for modification includes my scarft, bracelet, and glittering stones.

Who am I portray?

The answer is....


Audrey Hepburn
I finally decided to portray ass her as we share the same birthday
~  ~ ~ ~ 4th of May ~ ~ ~ ~


#2 Contestant
Cinderella
(Charlotte)


# 3 Contestant
Cleopatra
(Agnes)


#4 Contestant
Snow White
(Rane)


#5 Contestant
The Magician
(Wen Li)


#6 Contestant
Marilyn Monroe
(Wendy)


#7 Contestant
Jeannie
(Coreen)


#8 Contestant
Huntress
with her line... I'm hunting for you...
(Janoah)


#9 Contestant
Angel
(Sanny)


#10 Contestant
Pirate Lady
(Christy)


I was crowned the masquerade queen!
My heart was beating real FASTTTTT!!!
Because I wasn't ready for that moment >.< 


I was given 2 minutes to say something...
I said I could have done better in the performance if only I could handle the mic well!!!
So I present the song "Moon River" again without the music!!!

Thanks to all the ladies who present especially to the Founder of WEVents Jeanisha,
Winnie Loo the director of A Cut Above and also WEVents appointed patron, 
all the volunteers esp. Camie and Yean Ming,
the hair stylist from A Cut Above, makeup artist from I Nuovi, NOSE!

Thanks to my supportive friends behind the scene!!!

Also thanks to all sponsors for the door gift!

2 comments:

wifluvelle said...

u deserve it! love ya mask

xoxo elle

Lilian said...

Thanks for your words!!!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails