Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Experience at The Clinique Star Tour 2011 (Pavilion KL)

Clinique Star Tour 2011



The Clinique Star Tour Truck at Pavillion KL




The registration booth
Purchase ticket of RM35 and get free makeover, hairdo, photo shoot
and goodies worth RM130. 

And for those whose age 18-25, they stand a chance 
to be the CLEO magazine Cover girl! 




Waiting for my turn, the truck was full house!!!



In the making by the makeup artist Carrey




Completed my look with Lemon eye colours!

Now I lookes as fresh as lemon!!!



Carrey and I


The hair stylist and I
She blow and style my bob hair
for max volumn!


Got home with goodies worth RM130
and CLEO August 2011 magazine







Thanks for reading this Clinique Star Tour experience.

Have a good week!

Thanks Clinique Malaysia and CLEO!

For more details
read my previous post  CLICK HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails