Saturday, July 16, 2011

ntv 7 Feel Good Run 2011

ntv 7 Feel Good Run 2011


I arrived at 6.30am!
Photo taken at 7am!
Run started at 7.30am!


So cool and hansome!
This is William!


Wayne is very very down to earth person!


This young bacherlor not sure whether he is running???
****pssss.... look at his sticker on the shirt>.<


Pose again with the star!

she looked different from the poster!
Looked younger with the runner t


Oh.... she camwore with me huh!!!
Anyone know her name?

Have fun in the run...
Certainly YESSSS


I got my bunny for my 'little one'



Aiyo... he said he was happy run with mum and dad =]


The game stores




The Charity Donation bank
for National Cancer Society Malaysia!


My goodie bag before the run!


My finishing medal and cert =]


More freebies after finished the ntv7 Feel Good Run


A big thanks to ntv7!
Love you ntv7!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails