Sunday, July 24, 2011

POSH Nail Opening at TTDI


I was invited by HRH Nail Studio Sereen to
POSH Nail Spa's Launch Party,
hapenned at TTDI in a lovely Sunday
10 July 2011.
Address:
31, Lorong Dato Sulaiman 7, TTDI 60000 KL.

 

The Registration counter!


The Place : Wooden floor, warm lighting and
maroon coloured sofa
 

OPI Avoplex hand treatment range


Romantic nail arts
for a special occassion or wedding =]


Hightea with biscuits



Teaffani High Tea

The person-in-charge for Teaffani high tea


Delicious Refreshment =] yum yum


I picked Red : Dragon
for my Quicky Manicure



I forgot my door gift when I made a move
to other place.
And I returned to the shop about 6pm
I didnt manage to find it
But Sereen was kind, she packed again for me =]


So I guess I was the only one who get this
specially packed door gift!
Thanks Sereen for your kindness!



Lovely Sereen and I =]

POSH Nail Spa was
one of the newly open nail spa shop
after HRH Nail Studio at Sec. 17, Sec 14, and SS2.

 To be honest, I quite like the environment at POSH!
It was simply POSH to me...


I am giving away the discount voucher
{Pay RM39.90 for mani and padi service!}

to my reader who loves to visit POSH! Nail Spa
at TTDI  

Leave me your name and email address
and tell me what makes you
love to pay a visit at POSH! Nail Spa =] 

Location for its 
HRH NAIL STUDIO

105, Jln SS2/24 47300 PJ.
Tel: 03.78770815

29A, 1st Floor, Jln 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100, PJ.
Tel: 017-399.5206

937A, Jln 17/38, Happy Garden, 46400, PJ.
(Above 7-11)
Tel: 03-7960.0669

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not too sure about TTDI branch of Posh Nail Spa, i only know that the SS2 branch is lousy, when called for direction they can afford to tell you that "we are currently busy, alot of customers here, i can't explain direction to you over here."... This is terribly bad experience..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails