Sunday, August 14, 2011

Eat at Kopicana Cafe




1 G, Jalan Tanjung SD 13/1,Bandar Sri Damansara,52200 Kuala Lumpur.
(Same row with RHB bank and Maybank)

03-62777700

Type of food serving:
Western, Exotic, A La Carte

How did I get to know this place?
Ha... Is from Everyday.com.my Coupon deal

I bought this deal at RM13 per person (Value worth RM28)
What did I get?
4 Course Lunch or Dinner Set Meal:

Starter: Garlic Toast and Musroom soup

Main Course: Choice of 1 Meal from
either Spaghetti or Chicken Chop / Fish List:

Spaghetti
Vegetarian House Recipe
Chicken Tomato
Chicken House Recipe
Beef Bolognaise
Chicken Bolognaise with Egg
Chicken Chop / Fish
Fish and Chips
Brown Sauce Chicken Chop
Chicken Maryland

Dessert: Double Scoop Ice Cream

Drinks: Nutmeg Juice



Nutmeg Juice


 
Garlic Toast and Mushroom soup


 
Fish and Chips
The fish chop was crispy and fresh!





My choice of the day:
Beef Bolognaise



Closer look at
Beef Bolognaise
Gravy seems a bit dry.
The spaghetti portion was small.



Dessert: Double Scoop Ice cream =]
Ok.

My Rating
Atmosphere: 4/5
Food: 3/5
Service : 4/5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails