Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Wedding Look!

My BIG day on 01.01.2012, and it was a new year, a new beginning to me!

I woke up at 4.30am to shower and prepare myself 
for the makeover that will began at 5.30am
I only slept for 4 hours!
Thank God that my eyes did not swollen!
My Makeup Artist arrived sharp at 5.30am!
She is Catherine from Jap Station, senior makeup artist.
Catherine really know how to make me look gorgeous!
Thanks Catherine!



My day look was soft and sweet =)
All my photographers that arrived at 6.30am 
were happily on duty to capture all my memorable moments! 




My dinner look with this beautiful gown that loan from 
台北曼哈頓麗緻婚禮 MHT Wedding, located at Jln Loke Yew, KL.
This was my dress to enter into the Dinner Hall =)


Another glamorous wedding dinner makeover by Cat
for the Toasting Session after short Thank You speech! 



Picture from my dear friends at the end of the dinner!


1 comment:

WendyPua said...

all the dress also nice!
Great!
cant wait my turn!
Congratz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails