Monday, January 16, 2012

Times Bookstore Malaysia : The Hip List Wedding Photograph Winners

All together The Hip List gave out 6 prizes 
that included 4 consolations, 2nd and 1st prize. 

I received the prize from Times Book Store Malaysia at Citta Mall 
on 12th November 2011.

We were told to wear white colour and bring along our partner
to the prize giving ceremony!

My husband purposely took a day leave from work to attend this event!
Thank you my love for such an effort!


Consolation winner #1



Consolation winner #2


Consolation winner #3


Consolation winner #4


I won the 2nd Prize!


The Winner


The group photo for The Hip List Winners and the Times Book Store management



My prize consist of
An outdoor 3-hour Pre-Wedding PhotoShoot from Hafiz Ismail Photography/ 
and RM100 food vouchers at Chilis Grill & Bar Restaurant.  

Other participating Photography companies are below:

I have good lunch at Chilis and lovely experience with

I will post some of the pictures by Hafiz Ismail Photography in my next post!
Stay tune!

1 comment:

Jessying said...

So nice, congratulation babe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails