Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cella Bio Fiber Nano-Cellulose Facial Mask

Cella is a skincare brand under Hueristic Sdn Bhd
which delivers excellent quality beauty treatments.

Cella strives to provide professional cosmeceutical products
that give your skin a whole new experience.

Cella page has given out free sampling for participants/ bloggers
to try out the latest product from Cella.

I'm shortlisted as one of the candidate to try the Cella mask with this below slogan:

"I'm concerned with ageing as I am in early 30s and just get married on 1.1.2012!
I wish to have a glowing healthy skin from within and experience
the amazing beauty journey with Cella biofiber nano-cellulose mask!"


Nano- Cellulose with 200x moisture holding ability, plus perfect formulation
containing arbutin, malic acid and Vitamin B3, the refreshing,
non-sticky essence gives your skin the nourishing shot of moisturization,
making it glow healthily from within!

I was excited about it and I bought along to my Bali Honeymoon trip =)



These are the Cella Biofiber Nano-Cellulose Facial and Eye Mask.


Facial mask from the packing!
Cool! It has 3 layers as stated at the packaging, the middle layer is
bio-cellulose layer with essence
that consists of the following ingredients:
Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extracts, 
Soluble Collagen, 
Plankton Extract, 
Sodium Hyaluronate, 
Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract & 
Alteromonas FErment Extract,
Helichrysum Italicum Extract, 
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 
Panthenol, 
Saccharide isomerate, 
Menthol, 
Methylparaben, 
1,3 Butylene Glycol, 
Xanthan Gum, 
Pure Water


How to use?
It is pretty simple, just 2 steps to a translucent smooth skin!
First,
Remove the (white) outer layer and 
place the essence layer (semi-transparent part) on to your face

Second, 
Remove the (blue) netted layer and leave only the essence-layer on your face 
for 20-30 minutes. 

**Remember NO need to risen off after peeling the mask. 

RM59 for both the Cella facial and eye masks


I felt the cooling effect and the mask.
The texture is like cellulose jelly!
Love it!


Remove the outer layer 


Left the Bio-cellusose facial mask.
Hmm... it is like a mini spa treatment!


The "AFTER" look

I felt asleep, I only removed the mask after 30minutes!
Hmm.... so nice to sleep with it!
The mask still moist!
The effect I can observed : 
An instant brighter (overall) and 
lifting up effect (chin and cheek areas)
when I compared it to the "BEFORE" picture below!


The "BEFORE" look

Overall I like the texture and outcome from Cella
Bio-Cellulose Facial Mask
and definitely will recommend to others!
But I hope the price could be more economy,
I suggest it to be about RM80-100 for 4pcs!

Thanks Cella Paramedical for the trial experience! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails