Sunday, July 8, 2012

NTV 7 Feel Good Run 2012

Yesterday I participated the NTV Feel Good Run 
at Bandar One Utama, Sri Pentas
I join the 3km fun run with celebrities =)
Yea, I did see some celebrities along the way 
and they were happily camwhore!
I didn't bought my camera along during the run 
Only took some pictures after finished the fun run.



Finished with a smile =)


All are Runner of the Year!
Because we completed the run
for a good course.


Goodies bag only given to those that completed the run with a certificate.
As there was a coupon placed inside the certificate pack, 
and participant is supposed to get the goodies with the coupon.

Goodies consist of dog food by Pedigree and 
cat food by Whiskeys, HealthToday past issue,
Brooks socks and some samples!


Finisher medal and certificate!

I enjoyed the run however I need to leave early.

There were also 8TV personnel gave away 8TV mechadise 
by Q&A and games.

There were also free burger by BurgerKing 
and free black coffee with syrup by 
San Francisco Coffee.

I only managed to grab my coffee
burger went out of stock as it was limited 
to first 100 people =)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails