Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer In Clinique : Beach Party @Sunway Lagoon Wave Pool


This is my Natural Summer look by Clinique!
I noticed eyes looked bigger,
cheek seems sharper!

Greetings to all Summer babes, I will report my experience at 
Beach Party organised by Malaysia Clinique, CLEO and Cosmopolitan magazines.

SATURDAY, 14TH JULY 2012
SUNWAY LAGOON, WAVE POOL

Readers of CLEO and Cosmopolitan magazines paid a fee of RM60 to join in the fun!
They also received a door gift from Clinique.

for my previous post



** This Picture is taken from Clinique Malaysia Facebook. 

Clinique Summer Girls selected on that day
to represent CLEO and COSMOPOLITAN 
respectively

Surely they have the material of Cover Girl
and a lovely sunshine look, confidence with great smile!


Checked-in to Summer Beach Party



Sun protection care offer by Clinique.
SPF50 
Yea... Free application of sun protection!


One of the activity booth.


Drink Redemption Booth 
I picked 100 PLUS and my guest picked Coke!
We were also given a bottle of mineral water.



Sales and Consultation Booth
After the makeup, we were given a list of item that used by beautician
that create a natural summer look!



Quick Touch Up Booth
This is the makeup area with more than 5 
makeup artists.



Wave Pool 
Later I kept my stuff at the locker and 
went to the wave pool and enjoyed 
the sunshine!


Photo Booth
We get to pose and a print out of photo to take home!
For those candidates eligible to be Cover Girl,
they will be interviewed by the Editor from both CLEO and 
COSMOPOLITAN magazines 


Door Gift to participants included a summer hat, SPF in travel size,
Clinique Lip Gloss, 
recycle bag from COSMOPOLITAN,
pen and pin from CLEO mag.

Overall,
I enjoyed the baech party 
presented by Clinique, CLEO, and COSMOPOLITAN. 


1 comment:

sherry said...

so nice la.. you got go.. me pokai so no buy ticket go.. :(

oh ya have giveaway at namesherry.com come check out yeah :D

wah you look good leh.. hehe..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails