Sunday, May 19, 2013

Product Review : TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask


Recently I just participated in Plus Size Kitten’s Guinness Mask Review,
I received 3 pcs of TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask sent from 
Timeless Truth Mask Malaysia (TT Mask Trading)to be reviewed.

I find it gives what it has promised that are
Cooling
Moisturizing
Smoothens Skin
Whitening



TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask 



The ingredients stated on the packing, major are

STAY-C 50
m-Tranexamic Acid
 Calendula
Menthol
Hyaluronic Acid
DI Water


The mask is made from Wood-Pulp Cloth
which means is has a surface that soft as cloth, unlike other paper mask.  



I have a very relax moment using this mask, love the cooling effects!



Picture Before


Picture After

Overall, I can see my skin becomes smoother, brighter and more hydrated instantly in just 
ONE application! 
This is a must try mask!

Pss... I have bought it online after trying out.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails